We as children and leaders have THESE LEARNING GOALS.
- We want to understand we are a child of God and that God is active in our lives.
- We learn that the Bible helps us understand who God is and who we are.
- We learn that the Holy Spirit helps us follow God’s commands and be like Jesus.
- We learn that God can speak to us daily. We can hear God’s voice and respond.
- We learn how to listen to God’s voice through studying Bible stories and scripture.
- We learn how to have God time, where we can experience God and God’s Bible often.
We as children and small group leaders want to be SHAPED BY OUR EXPERIENCE in small groups.
- God uses our friendships to help us follow God, understand his love, and follow his ways
- God wants us to love one another so we learn to love each other in small groups.
- God wants us to love and serve the world so we do that together as a community.
We provide weekly updates to the Small Group Parent Page to help parents support the learning experience at home.