We are excited that you are here to check out this team! See positions and descriptions below. Training is available.
- Communion – Responsibilities: Set up Communion elements, cleanup & store Communion set. Order Communion, maintain needed supplies for worship platform / Skill Set: organized, attention to detail, behind-the-scenes / Commitment: 1 year with two-person team to rotate responsibilities
- *Worship Leadership (non-music) – Responsibilities: Help lead worship by leading the congregation in one or more of the following: Welcome, Call to Worship, Reading Scripture, Leading Prayer / Skill Set: Feel comfortable being upfront and speaking. Commitment: Once every couple of months
- *Serving Communion. Responsibilities: Serving Communion with a partner on Communion Sundays / Skill Set: Feel comfortable engaging with others and feel comfortable being up front.
- Platform Set-Up – Responsibilities: Light candles, plants in place / Skill Set: organized, attention to detail, behind-the-scenes / Commitment: 1 year with two-person team to rotate responsibilities
- Musicians – Responsibilities: play an instrument under the direction of the Worship Leader and participate in a review / Skill Set: play an instrument, up-front person / Commitment: varying Sundays depending on demand
- Worship Design Element Person – Responsibilities: Coordinate with Worship Leader, Staff on artistic/design elements for sermon series, holidays, etc. / Skill Set: artsy, creative, like creating experiences / Commitment: 1 year with two-person team to rotate responsibilities