We are excited that you are here to check out this team! See positions and descriptions below.
Any skill level high school or above is welcome to help. Worship media training starts with observation and discussion, followed by guided services until competent and confident. The worship service supervisor will also be there to help during all services, smoothing whatever technical glitches arise.
- Sound Tech – Responsibilities: Set volume levels and other adjustments for band practice and service, mute microphones and instruments as needed during service, possibly make adjustments for streaming / Skill Set: Ear for music preferred, focus, attention to detail / Commitment: Flexible, once a month
- Computer Tech – Responsibilities: Set up service and assist with lyrics and graphics, work to create a seamless visual experience during service / Skill Set: Multitasking, focus, ability to take changes and mistakes in stride / Commitment: Flexible, once a month
- Video/Lighting Tech – Responsibilities: Set cameras and lighting appropriately during the Worship service / Skill Set: Following cues, dealing with ambiguity / Commitment: Flexible, once a month
- Social Media Worship – Responsibilities: Schedule posts for worship general and /coordinate with staff on theme-related posts / Skill Set: media/tech savvy, organized
- Worship Slide Designs – Responsibilities: Coordinate with staff to develop thematic message theme slides for worship service. / Skill Set: artistic, photo editing some experience needed, tech-savvy / Commitment: one semester